The mother put her baby in the shopping cart when she went shopping, but the next day the baby was in critical condition!

Vivienne Wardrop and her son, Logan, went shopping together one day, but the next day Logan became very ill.

The boy arrived at the hospital with a huge fever and spent the next few days being hospitalized, recovering. Wardrop thinks the shopping cart was to blame. One day after they went to the supermarket, Logan, only 10 months old, vomited, and had a fever and diarrhea.

At the doctor, the tests revealed that Logan had taken rotavirus, an adenovirus, salmonella, and meningitis! Wardrop hadn’t taken Logan anywhere except on shopping day, so his illness must have been caused by the cart.

Now the woman is trying to warn all parents about the dangers of children walking in these shopping carts. She advises them to wipe them very well with damp towels or use a blanket.

Logan spent 10 days in the hospital and will have to stay another 2 weeks to fully recover before he can go home. Doctors warn that children and newborns are at a much higher risk of developing meningitis. Symptoms may include fever, a stiff throat, and babies becoming more and more irritated and inactive.

Therefore, before using your strollers with your children, we advise you to disinfect the surfaces that the little ones will touch with antibacterial wipes. SHARE to all those who have children and do this! We need healthy children!

Related Posts

The star dies today after doctors misdiagnosed her

After months of wrong diagnoses, a BEAUTY influencer with two kids died of cancer. Before she died so suddenly, 36-year-old YouTuber Jessica Pettway told sad stories about…

Star watched her kids cry for her as she was taken away in ambulance before death at 36

A BEAUTY influencer with two kids died of cancer after being given the wrong diagnosis for months. YouTuber Jessica Pettway, who was 36 years old, told heartbreaking…

What a tragedy. With heavy hearts, we announce the passing

The death of an Instagram influencer from a blood clot after liposuction came unexpectedly. Elena Larrea, 30, died on Tuesday from a pulmonary embolism. She had surgery…

Star dies aged 30 after undergoing failed liposuction

A person with a lot of followers on Instagram died suddenly of a blood clot after the procedure. Stephanie Larrea, 30, died on Tuesday from a pulmonary…

Teenage superstar was killed in a shooting at just 21

ESPN says that Marcus “MJ” Daniels was shot and killed on Tuesday night. The cornerback for the University of Southern Mississippi last year was 21 years old….

Heartbroken Michael Jordan overcome with emotions

Michael Jordan paid tribute to Jerry West, a basketball legend, on First Take. It was announced earlier today that the man on the NBA logo died at…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *