A girl won a doll at a store raffle but what happened at home left her mother shocked

Raffles are so exciting, right? The thought that you can be the lucky winner and win the big prize can bring lots of joy, making the participants nervous to find out the results. Ever won something at a raffle? If so, you definitely know the feeling. Well, imagine a kid winning something. The excitement amount can be multiplied a hundred times. This little girl, for example, was extremely happy when she won a toy at a store raffle, but later on, the mother realized that it wasn’t a prize, but a nightmare. Make sure you read this story till the end.

A family in Lincolnshire participated in a raffle at a local store and among the prizes, there was a doll that their daughter wanted too badly. Apparently, the lucky winner of that doll was 8-year-old Grace Hyde, daughter of the family mentioned previously. She felt so lucky that she was the winner and got the only prize that she wished for. The moment she arrived home, the girl started playing with her new toy, but at some point, she felt a sting on her hand. After her parents checked the doll, they realized that there was a tip of a needle from a used syringe that was hidden inside the doll.

The parents left the house immediately and visited the doctor to have their daughter checked. The mom stated:

“I can’t believe it, I am horrified! We are trying so hard to protect our children and it’s horrible to realize that her life can be in danger because of a toy, won at a raffle!”

After this horrible incident, the little girl is waiting for the results to see if she is infected with HIV. That’s so wrong! She has a beautiful life in front of her! The case was forwarded to the police and the organizers were investigated to find out how this happened. The staff stated that the doll was purchased from a local fair and most probably, previously it belonged to a drug addict who hidden his syringe inside that toy after using it. The girl is currently waiting for test results to see if she was infected. Who could have imagined that a simple toy could hide such a dangerous thing inside? Poor girl! Share this article with your family and friends!

Related Posts

Reality TV star took his own life

The death report for Garrison Brown from SISTER Wives has been finished more than two months after the star tragically killed himself. The 25-year-old son of Kody…

Beloved TV personality found dead near home

Alice Stewart, a CNN commentator, was found dead in her home on Saturday morning. A lot of people have said nice things about her. A lot of…

Fans broke down in tears

Celine Dion cried in the trailer for her new documentary about her health problems. The 56-year-old star was told in 2022 that she has Stiff Person Syndrome…

Inside a ‘Dystopian’ Apartment Block Where That Houses Over 20,000 Residence.

A viral TikTok video showcased a massive building in China known as the “Dystopian Apartment,” capable of accommodating 30,000 residents. @fatheristheone shared the video using a drone,…

Yellow Stuff Starts Dripping Down Your Bathroom Walls? Here’s What It Might Be

After the unforgettable pinkish slime incident in the bathroom at my grandparents’ house, I became quite nervous and panicky about mold and other similar nuisances. If you’ve…

Wife calls a husband…

H – “Hello?”W – “Honey, it’s me. Are you at the club?” H – “Yes.”W – “Great! I am at the mall two blocks from where you…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *