The 14-year-old student was perfectly healthy but one morning she woke up and had septicemia

Adolescents go through a lot of changes during puberty and many of them can be quite scary for them, not knowing the necessary information. The body goes through a natural and complex cycle, developing and changing. Girls for example begin this process at 11 years old, while boys at 12. Boys see more facial hair and their voice is deeper, while girls get their first period and breasts start to develop. This 14-year-old girl made a mistake and thanks to her mother, she avoided big complications. Make sure you read until the end.

A 14-year-old teenager named Molly was very close to severe complications which could have led to death after she wore a tampon for too long. What apparently looked like a normal cold, later turned out to be something much more complicated and serious, given that she noticed extensive irritation on the body.

Finally seeing that it wasn’t just a cold, Molly talked to her mother about what happened and she thought for a while and began to ask questions. One of them was if she changed her tampon on time, and Molly said no. The girl slept with the tampon for 10 hours without changing it, which led to the development of a bacterium called Toxic shock syndrome, which is very rare and is caused by toxins produced by Staphylococcus aureus. Some symptoms are confusion, vomiting, headaches, sudden fevers, low blood pressure, or even diarrhea.

It’s vital to visit a doctor as soon as someone notices similar symptoms like the ones mentioned previously because it can lead to complications very quickly. Also, people who had this can get it again, and it’s highly recommended not to use tampons if it happened in the past.

The girl was taken urgently and admitted to intensive care, where she received specialized treatment. Eventually, she recovered and was discharged but it took some time for her to fully recover. Her mother wants to make sure that other girls do not go through the same problem, so she posted on social networks what happened to prevent other mothers and make them aware of this bacteria. Let’s do the same and share this to prevent this from happening to other girls!

Related Posts

TRAGIC LOSS. News of her passing has devastated the whole country

Following the tragic death of one of the three women who were allegedly attacked with a crossbow, her boyfriend paid tribute to her. Girlfriend Hannah Hunt, 28,…

Beloved star was shot and killed tonight. When you find out who she is, you will cry. Watch to see how horror unfolded

One of the women who died in what is thought to have been a crossbow attack had a boyfriend who paid tribute to her after her death….

Beloved star was shot and killed tonight

The boyfriend of one of the three women who died in what is thought to have been a crossbow attack has paid tribute to her. Hannah Hunt,…

LEGEND LOST. The most beloved actor was found dead in his California home

Legend: In its last episode, Days of Our Lives pays a touching tribute to the late Bill Hayes. Fans say, “It’s the end of an era.” THURSDAY’S…

The most beloved actor was found dead in his California home

In its last episode, LEGEND: LOST pays a touching tribute to the late Bill Hayes. Fans say, “It’s the end of an era.” On Thursday’s episode of…

With heavy hearts, we announce the passing. When you find out who she is, you will cry

The iconic actress Shelley Duvall has died at the age of 75, according to her partner. It was Shelley’s partner Dan Gilroy who told The Hollywood Reporter…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *